3/14/21 -Level 2 Textured Hair Care Hands On Basic Workshop
March 14, 2021 @ 3:30PM — 5:30PM Central Time (US & Canada)
Step-by-step, hands-on instruction on how to do up to three simple hairstyles; ponytails, twists, basic underhand braiding. Includes a question & answer with an S4K instructor.
Here is what is included:
- PREREQUISITE: Level 1
- Parents attend with their child and/or mannequin
- Step-by-step, hands-on instruction on how to do up to three simple hairstyles; ponytails, twists, basic underhand braiding
- Tools and products provided for each participant’s use
- The tools needed list is provided by email for any virtual participants
- Question & answer with S4K stylist
- Duration: 1-2 hours
- This class is required to take a hands-on Level 3 braiding workshop.
- Your child or mannequin is required to take this workshop.
- We are currently offering this class online and in person. All registering will receive the ZOOM link required to enter the class and participate via email. If you would like to attend in person, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited and available on a first come first serve basis.